Fri, 13 Oct|
Kalbarri WA 6536, Australia
Adventure & Yoga Retreat
Are you a lover of the outdoors, adventure seeker and yogi? This retreat is for you! Trail walking, abseiling, snorkelling, SUP yoga, vinyasa and yin yoga. A group of women gathering to form a deeper connection, explore the great outdoors and enjoy a weekend of great times.
Time & Location
13 Oct 2023, 4:30 pm AWST – 15 Oct 2023, 12:00 pm AWST
Kalbarri WA 6536, Australia
About the event
Take a peek through Nature’s window..
Are you ready to step beyond your comfort zone and create memorable adventures in Kalbarri?
Disconnect from the ‘busy-ness’ of day to day life and enjoy a weekend for yourself to recharge in nature.
Join this retreat to adventure, connect with others, relax and be playful.
You will enjoy trail walking, rock climbing, abseiling, snorkelling, meditation, journaling, SUP, vinyasa and yin yoga.
You will experience opportunities for personal growth and connection with other women.
Step beyond your comfort zone and do something for yourself that makes you feel amazing!
This retreat is the adventure for you!
Kalbarri is renowned for its adventure experiences on the water and spectacular lands to be explored. The town of Kalbarri is surrounded by the soaring inland and coastal gorges of Kalbarri National Park, and protected swimming bays like the Blue Holes, superb walking trails, and over 1000 species of wildflowers.
In April 2021, Kalbarri was hit by cyclone Seroja. The surrounding local communities have worked tirelessly to recover this beautiful coastal town, and this retreat will continue to support local businesses.
We have found a beautiful home in Kalbarri, which we will make our own for the weekend. Accommodations are single beds in shared rooms. If you are a Kalbarri local, and not needing to stay the night, you are welcome to join the retreat at a special rate. Please get in contact for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is included?
· Accommodation at a beautiful home in Kalbarri, WA
· Guided trail walks through the Kalbarri National Park and the coastal cliffs.
· Rock climbing and abseiling adventures with experienced instructors from Kalbarri Abseil
· Guided nature meditation and journaling
· Snorkelling to explore the beautiful Blue Holes beach
· Vinyasa, Yin and SUP Yoga with teachers accredited by Yoga Australia and ISYA
· Guided pranayama (breathing techniques)
· Yoga philosophy & opportunities for self-inquiry
· Cacao fire ceremony
· ‘A scent for your soul’ essential oil workshop
· Workshop with Aleisha from 'The Rounded Way'
· Down time to rest and relax
· All meals - vegetarian and gluten free
· An opportunity to connect and create lifelong friendships with wonderful women
What is not included?
· Transport to and from the retreat
· Transport to various locations around Kalbarri (We will organise car pooling during our retreats)
Options for Getting to Kalbarri
Fly into Geraldton and drive to Kalbarri (roughly 160km)
Drive from Perth to Kalbarri (roughly 575km)
Subject to change
From 4.30pm Arrive and relax into your retreat zone
5.30-6.30pm Vinyasa flowing in Yin Yoga
6.30pm Welcome Circle and Workshop with Aleisha from 'The Rounded Way'
6.15am Depart for Kalbarri Gorges
7.00am Vipassana hike
7.30am Guided meditation and journaling
8.15am Rock climbing and Abseiling
Midday Return from the inland Gorges
1.30pm Lunch and Downtime
3.30pm Optional Snorkel & Swim at Blue Holes
5.30-6.30pm Yin Yoga
7.30pm Cacao & Fire Ceremony
7.00am Bushwalk Kalbarri Coastal Cliffs
9.00am SUP Yoga
10.30am Workshop: A Scent for your Soul
11.30am Closing Circle
- Ticket type
This ticket is for women who are travelling independently - book one spot on the retreat. 3 Days, 2 Nights Adventure, yoga and wellbeing actitivies included. Nutritious meals included for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Shared accomodation.Price$735.00Sold Out
This event is sold out